Competition Kick-Off: We want to build your game idea!!
October 1, 2014 is World Cerebral Palsy Day, and this year, as part of our contribution to World Cerebral Palsy awareness, we’d like to make your child’s idea come to life:
We’ll build a therapeutic game based on your kiddo’s vision of the most fun virtual motion game they can imagine, just post your idea below or on Timocco’s facebook page.
The winner will get to work with our super team of game developers and participate in the game’s creation and, when the game’s finished, the winner will also get to name the game. The winner gets Timocco at home for themselves and a friend, free for a year.
What you’ve got to do to win: Use your imagination!
- Think of something that you really really love doing, let’s say swimming, for example – what kind of extraordinary, funny, or magical thing might you suddenly see?
- Or maybe something or someone you’ve imagined yourself being, like a dinosaur – what kinds of fun things would you do? See?
- Or something you wish you could do, if only you could ….. fly, or shoot spiderwebs from your wrists?
Enter your idea, or an idea on behalf of a loved one with CP, below or on Timocco’s facebook page.
Some Details, Rules and Regulations
- Timocco games, and the winning game idea, are designed for kids aged 3-12 years.
- Ideas will be judged by popularity and by Timocco’s game development team
- The game idea will be adapted to include therapy related, skill building movements and cognitive processes
- The idea can’t include any trademarked characters
- The submission doesn’t infringe on the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, including any current or former employer, and does not defame any person or identify any person by name other identifying information. The entrant has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit the submission and to grant the rights set forth.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Entrant shall retain ownership in and to the Contest Submission, including all intellectual property rights related thereto. By entering this Contest, Entrant hereby grants Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, and agents, an irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license under Entrant’s Contest Submission and all intellectual property rights related thereto to use, copy, publish, modify, distribute, create derivative works of, execute, and publicly display entrant’s Contest Submission (including all ideas, expressions, and other materials) in whole or in part, without prior review, payment, compensation, or additional consent by Entrant, as part of the Contest, including but not limited to the administration of the Contest, for the evaluation of the Contest Submission, and in advertising and publicity related to the Contest.
- Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, at any future time to terminate, modify or suspend the Video Game Challenge for any reason, in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- In the event of any claim by a third party affecting or relating to the submission, sponsors shall have, in addition to any other rights available to them, at law or in equity, the right to immediately revoke any prize.