Do you have an unquenchable thirst to help companies and brands expand into new markets? A passion for defining the market and helping create engaged and dedicated users to a new tool or product?
We have a unique marketing role that has opened up, the Social Media and Marketing Rockstar! Read more below and SHARE with anyone who you think might meet the role’s requirements!
CLICK HERE – Marketing ROCKSTAR Job Description – Timocco
About the Position
We expect everyone in our team to be innovative and to be an independent self-starter. We are recruiting this Marketing & Business Operations role to help develop and execute our sales/marketing strategy. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Multi-Platform Social Media Management
- Coordinating Meetings & Troubleshooting
- Market Research
- Provide Input/Create Marketing Materials
- Content Writing
- Miscellaneous Projects As Needed
You will learn what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced world of startups, as well as the evolving US Healthcare and Education markets. And finally, you will work with a global team of talented professionals united around helping people improve, heal, and learn, all while they have fun too.
What does this mean for you?
- Full-time reliable schedule working at coolest office in Akron (Bounce Innovation Hub)
- Collaboration with exceptional peers around the world
- Flexibility to work on a variety of challenging projects with new technologies
- Clear path to immediate impact, responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business, communications field
- Self-driven growth mindset that thrives on a variety of open-ended challenges
- Professional eager to learn more about startups, entrepreneurship and international business
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through and multi-tasking
- Experience working with a CRM, such as Salesforce.com (helpful, but not necessary)
- Certifications a plus (Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot, etc.)
- Strong writing samples and examples of successful project work should be submitted during the interview process
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (include salary requirements) to email@example.com AND/OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply