We’ve improved several games recently and I wanted to take a moment to thank the therapists and parents using Timocco who’ve given us feedback up until now – your thoughts, ideas, and experiences have been an invaluable resource to Timocco’s development.
Here are just some of the recent updates we’ve made, based on user feedback:
- Bubbles Game – You wanted to help kids with dyslexia; we created a setting which allows you to choose to show mirrored numbers, so a child must find the correctly facing number amid inversed numbers.
- Goalkeeper – You wanted to play with two players; we’ve added the capability to play with two players and to capture separate scores for each.
- Aliens in Space – You wanted to have more early learning options in this game; we included the ability to work on numbers and shapes, in addition to colors.
- Memory – You wanted to use this game with more kids; we changed the settings to enable you to choose the number of cards you want to play with, making the game more difficult (or easier) depending on the child you’re working with.
- Puzzle Game – You wanted to only work on some numbers but not others; now you can select the number you want to work on (the number of puzzle pieces that appear).
I hope you will continue to collaborate with us and let us know how we can help you better. We’re listening!
OT, MSc, Founder