We had so many positive responses to the series of articles we published on this blog that we decided to make life a little easier, and place all the links in one post – Enjoy!
1. TheraGame – a home based virtual reality rehabilitation system – R Kizony, PL Weiss, M Shahar and Rand
2. Use of Virtual Reality to Improve Upper-Extremity Control in ChildrenWith Cerebral Palsy: A Single-Subject Design – Yu-Ping Chen, Lin-Ju Kang, Tien-Yow Chuang, Ji-Liang Doong, Shwn-Jan Lee, Mei-Wun Tsai, Suh-Fang Jeng, Wen-Hsu Sung
3. Play Therapy Utilizing the Sony EyeToy ® – Anthony Lewis Brooks¹ and Eva Petersson
4. Moving Beyond Single User, Local Virtual Environments for Rehabilitation – Patrice L. (Tamar) WEISS a and Evelyne KLINGER
5. USABILITY OF A VIRTUAL REALITY THERAPY SYSTEM FOR CHILDREN WITH HEMIPLEGIC CEREBRAL PALSY – William Li, Tom Chau, Sophie Lam-Damji, Darcy Fehlings
Great read , I am going to spend more time learning about this subject
Coral Scrogham says
Kinda amazing post right here.