Job Title: Sales Manager
Reporting to: VP. Business Development
Location: Tel- Aviv
Job Scope: Full- time employment
The sales manager will be responsible for setting up and managing all Company new initiatives & activities (sales, manage service, support and other) in Israel and overseas, generating a qualified customer pipeline and meeting the defined sales targets.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least two years, hands-on experience in international sales.
- Business presence, maturity and credibility in the corporate development arena
- Able to think outside-the-box
- Strong business influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to assume a greater leadership role in succession planning
- Powerful communication, influencing and collaboration skills
- Proven sales track record makers.
- Ability to manage a sales plan.
- Vast experience and knowledge of the distributor chain and pricing.
- Fluency in English, other languages (advantage)
- High cross-culture and interpersonal communications
- Willingness to travel
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter to: Ido@timocco.com