Eran Arden, CEO of Timocco, is hosting a Q&A round table with members of the Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership Delegation, tomorrow at 2:30 in his Tel Aviv office.
We invite you to join a Q&A round table with members of the Governor led Massachusetts-Israel Innovation Partnership Mission to meet, connect with key members and learn about Massachusetts innovation ecosystem. There will be high level representatives from several sectors of the Massachusetts innovation economy:
- Pamela Goldberg, CEO, Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
- Tim Rowe, Partner at New Atlantic Ventures, Founder and CEO of Cambridge Innovation Center, the largest facility in the US dedicated to housing early stage technology businesses.
- Stas Gayshan, Managing Director & Founder, CIC
- Jonaton Shapira, Associate, Goodwin Proctor, Technology, Life Sciences and Clean Technology
- Bryan Jamele, Executive Vice President,
- Massachusetts Competitive Partnership
- Kristen Rupert, Executive Director, Associated Industries of Massachusetts, International Business Council
- Julie Chen, University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Mechanical Engineering, Vice-Provost for Research, Professor
If interested please RSVP on Facebook.