Timocco helps kids with Cerebral Palsy to:
- Develop body awareness, improve movement planning and organisation, balance and postural control
- Develop upper body strength and increase range of motion
- Refine and coordinate movements.
- Enhance motor control, accuracy and efficiency.
- Facilitate crossing of the midline
- Improve cognitive abilities such as memory, sequencing and categorization
- Improve visual perception and discrimination
- Enhance motivation to reach optimal participation
Games can be adjusted to suit each child’s level of ability challenging them to increase their range of motion, effectively coordinate the movements of both hands (bilateral coordination) while gaining the confidence that comes with success. Continued practice helps develop upper body strength and body awareness.
Timocco’s games offer fun therapeutic activities for children with CP, and are a great way to advance motor skills development within a fun and motivating environment.
If your child requires physical therapy treatment for cerebral palsy, or you’re looking for fun activities for kids with cerebral palsy to encourage motor skills development,
you’ll find Timocco’s fun therapy games a great way to get kids developing skills and having fun at the same time!
All games have a variety of fine-tuning options, allowing games to be adjusted to suit children with varying conditions and levels of capabilities. Timocco’s Range of Motion setting allows games to be calibrated to accommodate those in wheelchairs or with limited maneuverability. Conversely, Range of Motion can be increased, creating a greater challenge and encouraging a child to extend reach.